We take your privacy seriously! Please read the following to learn more about our privacy statement and policy.
What this Privacy Statement Covers
This Privacy Statement covers the treatment of personally identifiable information that ArtWallMedia collects when you register or purchase products or services.
Information Collection and Use
ArtWallMedia collects personally identifiable information when products and services are ordered or registered for.
At ArtWallMedia, we are committed to providing our customers with the finest service and products. While information is fundamental to our ability to do this, we fully recognize the importance of keeping ALL of our customer’s personal and account information secure and private.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ArtWallMedia will NOT sell, rent or share your personally identifiable and/or account information to anyone!
All areas where personal information is collected is password-protected for your privacy and security. ArtWallMedia also uses industry-standard Verisign SSL-encryption to protect all of your data and data transmissions.
ArtWallMedia may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. This will never entail selling, renting or sharing your personally identifiable and/or account information with anyone.
Secure and Confidential Guarantee
Yes, ArtWallMedia is secure and safe. Every piece of customer data that is provided through any of our network sites is encrypted with state-of-the-art web security technology (the same Verisign® technology banks and the government uses) for your security. We take great pride in our ability to keep your personal information more private and secure than most.
A secure site means that any information you enter is protected by encryption. It’s easy to tell when you are protected by encryption – the lock or key at the bottom of your browser changes colour or is no longer broken. This may vary depending on your browser. You will see that you are in a secure environment when you begin to create your account or in the credit card area of any ordering process. The Verisign® technology we implement encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, etc. so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Every purchase you make at ArtWallMedia is sent to you with the intent to make it confidential. We understand the importance of confidentially in regards to any information pertaining to your divorce.
We do not use your personal information (name, address, e-mail or content stored) for anything other than providing you the service. In no way do we sell or rent your information or do we use your information for our own personal use.
Please read this policy and if you have any questions contact us.
By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Your Non-Personal and Personal Information
ArtwallMEDIA collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view with in this site, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
Personal information includes:
1. information collected when you register or visit the site including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
2. information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number and billing address.
3. if you become a contributor, information collected when you sign-up as a contributor including (i) banking and other financial institution information required in order for us to compensate you; (ii) a copy of your photo identification (for example, your driver’s license).
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
ArtwallMEDIA collects and uses your personal information to:
• create and manage your membership account;
• process your transactions;
• provide customer service;
• perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, including sending you surveys;
• to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
• to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
• to run Interactive Areas;
• if you are contributor to ArtwallMEDIA, to compensate you and to prepare tax information slips;
• if you are a contributor to ArtwallMEDIA, to identify your uploaded content as your content;
• to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
• we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These marketing emails may come from ArtwallMEDIA or our parent company, Addmedia Pty.Ltd. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you may adjust your “Personal Information Preferences” as described below.
Personal information collected by ArtwallMEDIA and its affiliates may be stored and processed in Australia or any other country in which ArtwallMEDIA or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. If you would like to know more about our privacy practices with the Addmedia or if you would like to exercise any of your personal information protection rights (including the right to have your personal information deleted), please contact our Privacy Officer.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as ArtwallMEDIA, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
If you have entered into and/or won an ArtwallMEDIA contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Consent of Your Personal Information
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the “My Account” section of the site. You may also contact Customer Service at service@ArtwallMEDIA.com for assistance.
ArtwallMEDIA uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
• They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes, shopping carts, and view their previous invoices.
• Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
• Cookies allow us to deliver personalized content to you, including search results and targeted advertising.
• Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
• Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
• Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
• Measure and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor’s internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
• Remember our users’ previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
• Record users’ behaviour on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customized advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
• Evaluate user traffic and behavior on the site to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
• Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
• Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our websites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. Web beacons allow us to measure the actions of a user opening the page that contained the web beacon. We use web beacons to assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters, improve user experience and manage site content. When you click on a link on a page with a web beacon, we may record your response to customize our offerings to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site. Disabling cookies may negatively impact your experience of the site.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
• limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
• requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
• ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
• personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
• encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
• storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
Forums & Other Interactive Services
Our sites may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, online hosting or storage services, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the sites (“Interactive Areas”). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including sending you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please email us atservice@ArtwallMEDIA.com. Keep in mind that removal of a posting from an Interactive Area does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems.
If you choose to use our referral services to tell a friend about our products or services (including images in your Lightbox, promotional campaigns, new websites, job postings, etc.), we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will use that information to send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site, review the product or service you have selected and if they choose to join us, to track our referral services. We may use a third-party provider to administer this function, but any such third-party provider may only use the information submitted to facilitate this one-time email.
If you are the person who was referred (either by email or otherwise, including through our referral program by clicking on a link on a third party site or email) and you choose to join us, your ArtwallMEDIA member name and any information you choose to put on your profile page may be viewable to the person that referred you so that they may track their referral services.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the site without parental consent. Please contact Customer Services at service@ArtwallMEDIA.com, to obtain the necessary parental consent forms.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.